Membership to BRTC is on annual basis from 1 July to 30 June, with a once-off joining fee payable in the first year of membership.
Current fees are:
- Family $440.
- Adult $195
- Junior $140
- Social $90 (only for parents of junior members, no playing rights).
Membership fee will be reduced pro-rata for members joining after 1 November. Your membership entitles you to day use of courts (when available), to be nominated for inter-club competition (nominal admin/ ball fee charges apply), the right to nominate for membership of the club committee, the right to vote at the annual general meeting.
BRTC Player Code / Member Responsibilities
- Respect is a core value at BRTC. Respect for other players, members and the facilities are paramount.
- Remember to clean up, lock gates and clubhouse
- Visitor’s fees must be paid each time you bring a guest. Members will be sent invoices if not paid on the day which will include an administration fee.
- Correct flat type tennis specific shoes are the only shoes permitted on BRTC courts.
- Players MUST bag courts from fence to fence at the completion of each set
- Courts must be watered to the fence line before and after play, particularly in warmer months.
- No litter is to be left on the courts.
- Please ensure to wear correct tennis attire.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited on club’s grounds.
- BRTC is a non-smoking venue.
- Pay all subscriptions, monies, fees owing on time.
- Encourage participation, encourage others to join.